Sunday, February 13, 2011

~~ Luka Ku ~~

i should've ingored
what i felt
what i felt deep
in my heart

coz now i don't
even know
how to start
letting you go

it hurts so bad
i can't explain


i should've just 
ran away
beside you
i just can't stay

coz i know that
we won't be
more than friend
it's clear to see


coz in your heart
is where she'll be

without words
you have shown me
what love is

without words
your name
is what 
my heart screams

 it breaks me
just to know
that you really
love her so

i'll try my best
that it won't show

without words
you have made me
feel so much pain

without words
feel like
i have drowned
in the rain

and i was such
a fool to believe
that there was
really you and me


i'll pretend that
i don't hear 
my heart
whenever you're near

and though it
doesn't subside
whenever our
worlds coolide

i know
someday i'll
learn to let you go



2 comments:

  1. love this song damn much..you're beautiful got 100% my score..hehe..nway,thanks 4 da meaning !! sarangheyoo hyung nim,shin woo oppa & jeremy !!~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. same !!!
    like crazy i like this song...
    the story also...
    you're beautiful....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...